ERC Tour de Corse

Alles over wedstrijden in Nederland en daarbuiten

Moderators: admin, Rallysport.nl, StevenK

Re: ERC Tour de Corse

Berichtdoor Eight_Gear » za nov 08, 2014 16:46

Daarnaast heeft hij bevestigd dat hij ook komend jaar met Seb Marshall zal blijven als navigator.
Eight_Gear

Re: ERC Tour de Corse

Berichtdoor kraats » za nov 08, 2014 23:29

Eight_Gear schreef:Daarnaast heeft hij bevestigd dat hij ook komend jaar met Seb Marshall zal blijven als navigator.

Als hij iets ergens gaat rijden wel....
En bij de persconferentie;

Question to Kevin AbbringHow important was finishing on the podium for you?

KA: “As we haven’t finished a lot of race this year it’s a great result and performance. I have to congratulate the other guys who did a great job. Of course the RRC cars are not the same as the R5 cars and the RRC car is much better on those roads. But it would have been hard to fight for the victory with the same car because it’s only my eighth or ninth rally on Tarmac with a four-wheel-drive car so I think we should be very happy. I struggled a little bit to get the right set-up for this rally but I think we have gained plenty of experience to fight for a win in the future.”

Question to Kevin Abbring What about 2015 – is there a chance of more ERC events for you next year?

KA: “Honestly I fight for a seat in WRC, that’s where I want to be. I was there in 2012 and I am trying to find a way back. Nevertheless this has been a really good year with a lot of difficult and challenging rallies where we hopefully showed our potential and our speed for next year. But maybe it could be another year in the ERC, I don’t know yet.”

Question to Seb Marshall A podium on one of the most prestigious rallies on the calendar – what was it like from your perspective?

SM: “Busy! There are a huge amount of pacenotes for all the co-drivers on this rally to read out. You get a fantastic buzz when you drive through the stages and you read the notes so fast and the drivers are reacting to everything you’re saying it’s just a beautiful place to go rallying. To be on the podium here on Tour de Corse is really a fantastic result for both of us.”
Greetz Theo,
Vroeger.... Toen de lucht schoon was en de sex vies...
Bougie verwijdert op verzoek van een aantal mensen met overdreven ingestelde virusscanners....
kraats
Lid van een team

Kansen voor Abbring?

Berichtdoor Alex1965 » ma nov 10, 2014 16:19

Hyundai considers joining the R5 revolution
Hyundai Motorsport is the latest manufacturer team to consider developing a car for the FIA’s R5 category.
Having mounted a hugely successful world championship campaign in 2014 with its Hyundai i20 WRC, Hyundai Motorsport is now exploring the possibility of adding an R5 challenger to its motorsport fleet.
While the project is at an early stage and there are no plans for a factory presence in the FIA European Rally Championship, Hyundai’s interest in the R5 regulations is another boost for the ERC.
Michel Nandan, Hyundai Motorsport Team Principal, said: “The WRC project is the main pillar of the Hyundai global motorsport programme and this has not changed. More and more, I can see good reasons in using our knowledge and apply it to the R5 regulations. We are looking at the possibility to run such a project and time will tell what we might do in this area.”
M-Sport’s Ford Fiesta R5 and Peugeot Sport’s 208T16 have both enjoyed success in the ERC, while ŠKODA Motorsport is developing an R5-version of its all-new Fabia for 2015.
Alex1965

Vorige

Keer terug naar Wedstrijden